I never formally introduced myself to you lovely people and I guess it is the time to do so. The lady behind Leave it to Luna is Laila Luna (me)! Afterall, who would want to leave it up to Luna when one doesn’t even know much about Luna?
Below, are fifteen fun facts about me. Sharing these fun facts with you is the perfect opportunity to let us get to know each other a bit more. Be sure to share a fun or random fact about you in the comments. I would love to hear and learn more about my lovelies!
- I was born in Santa Clara, CA in the parking lot of O’Connor Hosptial. Yes, in front of the hospital. I guess my mom couldn’t wait or I couldn’t wait to see the world. My birth certificate actually lists my place of birth as, “In the parking lot of (O’Connor Hospital) Santa Clara, CA.“
- My birthday is April 3rd which makes me an Aries. Yes, I love astrology and everything having to do with horoscopes.
- I have 2 older sisters who are my 3rd and 4th role models (If you’re wondering why they are 3rd and 4th well my 1st and 2nd would be my mom and dad) My sisters and I have a huge age gap, which makes me the baby of the family. See how nice I am for not sharing the age gap between us? I keep them young.
- My nationality is Cham. Yes, you’re probably wondering what is Cham? We are the indigenous people of Vietnam. We have no relation to the Vietnamese except for the fact we lost our country, Champa, to them in 1832. (Mini history lesson)
- I have terrible vision and I’m a full-time glasses/contacts wearer.
- I attended an Islamic private school from 3rd grade to 8th grade. Then, I attended a public high school. I guess I had the best of both worlds.
- I am a bookworm. Books are my life. My favorite novels include The Harry Potter series, Anna Karenina, Pride & Prejudice, A Light Between Oceans, and the Game of Thrones series.
- My favorite movies/shows are ALL the Harry Potter movies, ALL the Star Wars movies, ALL of the Lord of The Rings movies, Game of Thrones, and Gilmore Girls. #nerdlife
- I love iced coffee. I never drink hot coffee even if it’s freezing outside. I actually never had black coffee (it’s so gross). So basically, I just drink ice, milk, and maybe like 2 drops of coffee.
- My favorite singer is Lana Del Rey. I listen to her every single day. I was fortunate enough to see her twice in concert.
- I love everything and anything retro/vintage. Whether it be the movies, fashion, or music. (The best music was from the 1950’s until the mid-1990’s. It all stopped after the Spice Girls.)
- I don’t know how to cook. (Not so much of a fun fact but I’m being completely honest here)
- My favorite colors are white and pink. If I could paint my soul a color, it would be those two colors.
- I have 4 nephews and 1 niece. I’m definitely the fun aunt. Maybe it’s because I’m the youngest in my family or maybe it’s because I’m forever 12 years old.
- I love my 4 F’s. My 4 F’s are my family, friends, faith, and fashion.
Thank you for reading through these fifteen fun facts about the lady behind Leave it up to Luna. Be sure to share one fun fact about you below. Until next time ❤
As seen on me:
Shoes: Christian Louboutin